MAGICAL “CARD MESSAGE” IDEAS

Need help writing the card message sent with your flowers?

When you are sending flowers, our local florist will include your personal message hand-written (or printed) on a note card. The card is small, so your message should be short and sweet. Be sure to include your name so your recipient knows who is sending the gift. It is not always easy to write a heartfelt message that expresses how you feel, especially at a time of sorrow so we have written some card suggestions for different occasions:

charlotte_largeGet Well Soon Wishes

If you know the recipient well enough (and you know they’ll appreciate it!), a little humor is sometimes just the thing to brighten someone’s day in the hospital. However, if your colleague is the serious sort or you’re not very close, it’s safer to stick with more formal sentiments. Don't use clichés like, "There must be a reason." These well-known phrases have hardly any meaning, seem insincere, and can offend the ill person.

  • I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you to have a complete and quick recovery
  • Get well soon. Feel better. We miss you!
  • If I told you to "Get Well Soon," it wouldn't be soon enough. Get Well Now.
  • Hope your recovery is a speedy one. We miss you!
  • Sending loads of love your way for a speedy recovery!
  • Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon! Thinking of you.
  • Hope your surgery [GOES/WENT] well, and that your recovery is quick!
  • Heard that you've been under the weather. Hope things clear up soon.

 

25roseSympathy Messages

Most people have a fear that they are going to upset or offend the person who will receive their sympathy words. Anxiety sets in as you try to find the correct sympathy card wording.Don't use phrases like "I know what you are going through" - the reason is that you probably don't know what the person is going through, and even if you do it can come across as minimizing the suffering and pain the receiving person is feeling. Below we offer more suitable choices for your sympathy message...

  • With my deepest sympathy.
  • You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • With love to you and your family.
  • In loving memory.
  • My thoughts are with you at your time of need.
  • I want you to know that I am here for you at this time of grieving
  • Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss. Please know that we are here for you.
  • Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. We are sorry for your loss.
  • In loving memory of [NAME], [HE/SHE] will be missed dearly.
  • Please accept our condolences on the loss of your [MOTHER/FATHER/OTHER RELATION].
  • Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. From all your friends at [BUSINESS NAME]
  • [NAME] will always be in our hearts and memories. With Sympathy, The [YOUR LAST NAME] Family

 

yellow 100Apologies/I'm Sorry

Make the world a better place. Make amends. Make peace. Be kind. Take responsibility for your actions. Explain your actions. To apologize and confess our faults and mistakes is healthy...

  • If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't.
  • I'm soooooooooooo sorry. Please forgive me.
  • I'll never forgive myself...but I'm hoping you will. I'm sorry.
  • How can I begin to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I hope that you can forgive me.
  • Wish I could turn back the time and make things right… Please forgive me!
  • I blew it. Please give me another chance.
  • Will these flowers let me out of the doghouse? I'm sorry. Let's make up.
  • Please accept these flowers in place of the words I said. I'm truly sorry.
  • I hate fighting, and I'm sorry for my part of this one! Please forgive me.
  • I know I have [HURT YOU/YOUR FEELINGS] - please accept my sincerest apologies.
  • I hurt you, but I didn’t mean to… Please forgive me!
  • I’m so sorry for hurting your feelings - I take back my words! Hope you’ll forgive me!
  • I am sorry I disappointed you.
  • I was feeling defensive and when I feel defensive, sometimes I say things I don't mean.
  • I hope you consider trying to forgive me.
  • I would hate for our friendship to be lost. Please forgive me.
  • I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for hurting you, and if you have it in your heart to forgive me, I want us to start anew.
  • We may not have it altogether but together we have it all! Please lets start over.

 

100_Red_Roses_basketINFO-thumbAnniversary Card Messages

A romantic card message would be to repeat something that you said in your wedding vows or write a line from her favorite love poem, romance movie or quote. Or...

  • Thank you for the memories of yesterday, for the happiness today, and the promise of all tomorrows! Happy Anniversary!
  • I love you for not only who you are, but for who I am when I am with you
  • Happy Anniversary - My love for you grows with each passing year.
  • Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.
  • We've both grown together through these years. I am looking forward to maturing even more with you.
  • Hoping you two are blessed with many more years together.
  • Thanks for being a couple of role models of marriage. Happy Anniversary.
  • I love you just as much as I did on our wedding day. Happy anniversary.
  • After 10 years, I still feel like we're newlyweds.
  • Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary! After 25 years, you still make my heart skip a beat.
  • Congratulations on 50 golden years!
  • All of my heart, I send to you. All of my life, I'll spend with you. I love you!
  • I love you today, as I did from the start. I'll love you forever, with all of my heart. Happy Anniversary!
  • Our love is a journey, with a beginning but no end. We will walk the path together forever.
  • My love for you grows stronger every year.
  • We may not have it altogether but together we have it all!
  • To my wife, my soul mate, my love, my life.

 

valentine_facts_2Romantic Card Messages

Suitable for Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Sweetest Day, Just Because...

  • A lifelong search has reached an end. I've found both my love and my best friend.
  • You've stolen my heart. I know it's in good hands.
  • You bring joy and love to my life.
  • The beauty of these roses cannot match the beauty and depth of the love I feel for you. You are always in my heart!
  • Be mine.
  • I send a kiss inside the petals of each rose...
  • My life just wouldn't be the same without you in it. I love you.
  • Today is a very special day for sending all my love your way!
  • With you it's Valentine's Day 365 days a year.
  • They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
  • Roses are red. Violets are blue. Carnations are sweet. And so are you!
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, I am so happy that I love you!
  • You're the twinkle in my eye, you're the song in my laugh, you're the light in my smile. You're my everything.
  • You take my breath away...today and every day.
  • How sweet it is to be loved by you!
  • Flowers today. Fireworks tonight!
  • The beauty of these roses cannot match the beauty and depth of the love I feel for you. You are always in my heart!
  • It's still a mystery to me, I haven't got a clue, how I got so lucky and found you!
  • You are the love of my life.
  • You are my angel sent from Heaven above. Happy Valentine's Day
  • You + Me = Forever
  • Je t'aime [FRENCH: "I love you"]
  • Mi Amor, Te amo! [SPANISH: "My love, I love you"]

 

BirthdayBirthday Card Messages

  • You'll always be younger than springtime. Happy Birthday!
  • Hope your birthday's as terrific as you are.
  • May all your birthday wishes come true!
  • Wishing you a special birthday.
  • Think of the years as gold bullion...and you're rich!
  • Have an awesome birthday.
  • It's your day to shine!
  • All my best to the birthday [GIRL/BOY]!
  • Remember, youth is wasted on the young.
  • Like a fine wine, you improve with age.
  • You may be over the hill…but at least you're still climbing!
  • Mazel tov on your Bat Mitzvah! [Send to a 13 year old Jewish girl]
  • Mazel tov on your Bar Mitzvah! [Send to a 13 year old Jewish boy]
  • Happy 13th birthday to the world's best teenager.
  • Drivers, watch the road! Someone just turned 16!
  • Here's a toast to you on your 21st birthday! Cheers!
  • Someone is turning the BIG 3 - 0! Celebrate!
  • 40 is the new 30. Happy Birthday!
  • Warm wishes on your 30th birthday.
  • Lots of love on your 40th birthday.
  • You get better with every year. Happy 50th birthday!
  • Happy 100th birthday. You're an inspiration to all of us.

 

imagesCAL6KR1CNew Baby Welcome Message

  • Nice work, Mom and Dad!
  • Congratulations on the birth of you new baby [BOY/GIRL]
  • A star is born.
  • Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
  • Sugar and spice and all that's nice, that's what little girls are made of. Congratulations!
  • Wishing your family a happy and healthy life together.
  • Frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails, that's what little boys are made of.
  • A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
  • Adoption is when a child grew in its mommy's heart instead of her tummy. Congratulations on your new arrival!

 

Romantic-GiftsBusiness Associate/Corporate Gift Cards

  • It's always a pleasure working with you.
  • Warmest regards.
  • Nice work!
  • Best of luck in your new venture.
  • Thank you for your business
  • Thank you for your support

 

finest-bouquets-a-dozen-red-roses-giftwrapChristmas Card Messages

  • May your holiday season be bright.
  • Joy to you and yours this holiday!
  • Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
  • We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  • Sending you Christmas cheer that lasts throughout the year!
  • Have a holly, jolly Holiday!

 

 

5864Hanukkah Card Messages

  • May the Festival of Lights bring blessings upon you and all your loved ones. Happy Hanukkah!
  • Joy to the whole mispucha!
  • May the Festival of Lights lend a glow to your year.
  • May your home be filled with Hanukkah light and love.
  • Wishing you eight days of peace and happiness! (and lots of potato pancakes!)
  • Wishing you eight days and nights of happiness for Hanukkah! We hope that Chanukah does indeed bring you a festival of lights.
  • Wishing you prosperity in business, peace in your life and happiness in your home.

 

redGrandCongratulations/Good Luck

  • Congratulations! Glad to hear the good news!
  • Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
  • You did it! Congratulations!
  • Well done!
  • There's no stopping you now. Congratulations!
  • Cool Move! Congratulations!
  • Good luck in your new job.
  • Bon Voyage!

 

peachEaster Card Ideas

  • Easter greetings!
  • Rejoice, Christ is risen!
  • Warm Easter greetings to you and your family.
  • Hoppy Easter!
  • Have a hippity, hoppity Happy Easter.
  • Rejoice, Celebrate, and have a very Happy Easter!
  • Look what the bunny found in the carrot patch! Happy Easter!
  • Sending you Happy Easter Wishes!
  • Happy Easter! Happy Spring! Thanks for all the joy you bring!
  • Wishing you a blessed Easter!
  • May the promise of Easter fill you with peace and joy!
  • Rejoice! He is watching over you this Easter!
  • May this Easter warm your heart with peace!
  • Wishing you the beauty of spring and the spirit of love this Easter!
  • Wishing you a bright and joyous Easter!
  • Happy Resurrection Day!
  • May the promise of Easter fill your heart with joy!

 

Father's Day/Mother's Day/Grandparent's Day Card Ideas

It's always best to write something personal. Try writing about: A memory you share with your mother/father/grandparent - A recollection of your childhood. Mention qualities unique to your your relationship.

  • Your love and wisdom have always helped guide me.
  • On [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANDPARENT'S] Day and everyday, hope you know how much you're loved.
  • Thank you for your encouragement and support always.
  • Happy [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANPARENTS] Day. You're my hero, [DAD/MOM/GRANDMA].
  • To the world's greatest [DAD/MOM/GRANDMA].
  • To the best [DAD/MOM/GRANDMA] in the whole world..
  • Thanks [DAD/MOM], for always being there.
  • You make the world a more beautiful place.
  • [DAD/MOM/GRANDMA] you are my inspiration.
  • A hug...a kiss...and lots of love for you on [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANPARENTS] Day.
  • No matter the distance between our homes, the distance between our hearts will never change.
  • May the joy and love you give away, return to you this [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANPARENTS] Day!
  • You have a very special place, that no one else can fill...because you mean so much to me, and you know you always will! Happy [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANPARENTS] Day!!

finest-bouquets-20-luxury-red-rosesGraduation Card Ideas

  • Congratulations and best wishes for a successful future.
  • Not once did I ever doubt you'd make it.
  • May your degree unlock many doors to well deserved success.
  • To happy endings and new beginnings. Congratulations!
  • Graduation is a time to celebrate your achievements, prepare for a future of opportunities and embrace a world of infinite possibilities.
  • May God bless you on your graduation day.
  • May all your dreams come true. Congrats.
  • You have worked hard; now enjoy reaping the benefits!
  • Congratulations Graduate, you did it!
  • Dream big - Reach far - Shine brightly - You're a star, Congratulations on your Graduation!
  • Congratulations, and best of luck in your future endeavors.
  • Congratulations, graduate!
  • Congratulations on your big day!
  • Hope all your dreams come true. Congratulations.
  • You did it! Congratulations, graduate!
  • Hat's off to the graduate. Congratulations!
  • Con-GRAD-ulations!

 

"Thank You" Card Samples

Personalize your thank you note by acknowledging the specific gift you received or the good deed or favor that someone did for you. Use words like Generous, Generosity, Useful, Perfect, Thoughtful, Appreciate, Grateful, Much Needed, Always Treasure.

  • Thanks for all your help.
  • I owe you big time.
  • Thanks for being there.
  • I'll never forget your kindness.
  • Thank you for being my biggest supporter. I couldn't do it without you.
  • I can't thank you enough, so please accept my flowers as a small token of my appreciation.
  • I am so grateful for all you do, I can't thank you enough.
  • Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship
  • When the whole world left, you were there with open arms. Thanks for being my friend!!
  • You were there for me when I needed you the most! Thank you for being my friend!

 

rainbow3"Thinking of You" and "Just Because" Messages

Make your recipient feel special by surprising them with an unexpected gift. Thinking of you flowers can be sent any time a person wants to let another person know that they are in their thoughts. Send an encouraging card with a message of warmth and hope.

  • Hope your day is sunshine and flowers with happy thoughts to fill the house.
  • You're in my thoughts.
  • Every time you see these blooms, remember someone is thinking of you!
  • You may be out of sight, but never out of mind.
  • Hope this brightens your day!
  • I miss you, so I am sending you a floral hug!
  • How ya doing, friend?
  • Just thought I'd say hello!
  • I miss seeing you, and so I wanted to send you some flowers to let you know I am thinking of you.
  • I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you lately. I am reminded of you as I go through my day and I smile. I hope these flowers make you smile too.
  • I wish I could be there with you. Know that you are with me in my thoughts.
  • You are too far away from me now, but you stay close in my thoughts.
  • My thoughts and prayers are on you as you go through this challenging time.
  • I know you are going through a lot right now.  My thoughts are with you, and know that I am here for you if you need help.
  • We have been praying for you lately, and you are in our thoughts.
  • Enjoy the flowers, I'm sending them just because you're you.
  • You're in my thoughts and I thought I'd let you know.
  • It's not a special occasion. But you're a special person.

 

 

Retirement Card Messages

  • Best wishes, now the fun starts!
  • Now is the time to enjoy all the things you never had time to do when you worked.
  • Enjoy your retirement. You've earned it.
  • Goodbye time clock! Hello world!
  • You deserve it…happy retirement!
  • Happy retirement. We'll miss you!
  • May you enjoy a long and wonderful retirement. 

boxedbouquetlilliesrosesNew Home Housewarming Card Messages

  • May happiness & love move in with you.
  • May you and your family enjoy years of happy times in your new home.
  • There's no place like home! Congratulations.
  • May you create countless memories in your new home.
  • Hope your new home is filled with joy.
  • Welcome to the neighborhood.
  • Hope your new home is as special as you are.
  • Home sweet new home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the best pulsed electromagnetic field therapy machine reviews! How do they work?

PEMF- Benefits | PEMF Wellness Technology | PEMF 8000

PEMF 8000 create wellness | PEMF is short for pulsed electromagnetic fields | PEMF 8000