Remember These Love Songs!

  All Those Wonderful Love Songs

love-song-love-song  Music is the most fascinating form of expressing your love. It is a medium through which we can experience the divinity of nature. The soothing melody that passes through ears and enters soul connects you to the world of harmony. When music is connected with love along with defining words, it brings a great relief to those love buds who are in love with their beloved, but finds it difficult to express. Through time, numerous love songs have been composed to epitomize the wonderful feeling called love. We bring you a compilation of some popular romantic love songs for Valentine's Day that will make your task easier and make it express rightly. Hence, the lyrics of the songs are also given to express their love through singing than saying.

Love_Song_I_by_Kiarii37 Throughout music history there surely have been created some diamonds. Some songs are simply too great, too magical. There are some songs that are accepted by everyone no matter which style or audience they are targeting. There are cases where songs are being universally accepted. And this only happens because there surely are songs which are speak straight to the heart. No need for words, no need for explanation. It's pure, raw magical essence. Of course it always comes to the subjective idea of the listener. But let's admit that it works at least for the bigger percentage of the universal audience. The reason for this whole passage is because today I decided to write something different from my usual stuff.. The two faces of love. The two sides of the same coin.
Now that you have the list, pick your favorite and get set to woo your beloved with these songs. Tell him/ her that he/ she is the only one for you and nothing can change your love for him/ her. Expressing love is more important as it deepens your love for your beloved and let him/ her know that he/ she is still special. It becomes even better if you know how to play an instrument. Don't worry if you don't have the voice of Whitney Houston or Elvis Presley as your surprise will be enough for him/ her. Your beloved will love you for what you are! Given below is the list of love songs we came up with. Enjoy!

Can't Help Falling in Love


42623-bigthumbnailCan't Help Falling in Love With You’ is a perfect song to describe the helplessness of the lover who is falling in love with her beloved. Ornamented with the wonderful voice of Elvis Presley along with the brilliant lyrics of George Weiss, Hugo Peretti and Luigi Creatore; the song is in the mind of every heartthrob.‘Can't Help Falling in Love With You’ is a perfect song to describe the helplessness of the lover who is falling in love with her beloved. Ornamented with the wonderful voice of Elvis Presley along with the brilliant lyrics of George Weiss, Hugo Peretti and Luigi Creatore; the song is in the mind of every heartthrob. It is a pop song based on the tune of French song "Plaisir d'amour" (The joys of love) by Jean Paul Egide Martini. The song was rewritten for the 1961 film Blue Hawaii, starring Elvis Presley however none of the producers or associates of Elvis liked to feature the song for the movie.
This best love song was in actual sung to his grandmother on the occasion of her birthday in the movie and not for his lover. The song truly demonstrates the real and honest feelings of the lover. The emotions involved with the song have never been repeated by any singer in the world. We bring you the lyrics of one of the most beautiful love songs ever composed by the King himself, in his passionate voice. Watch your love swoon to this song, which ruled the hearts of numerous people around the world. This classic continued to top the charts in its time and many musicians have come out with their own version of the song. But as they say, original cannot be beaten any day. 

Can't Help Falling in Love With You

Elvis Presley
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you.
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you.


-Everything I Do


  2631198382_5b34e833f7‘Everything I Do’ by Bryan Adams is the most romantic song of any day, any time for the people who are in love. The song was written and performed by Bryan Adams in his album ‘Waking up the Neighbours’ in 1991 and was further featured in the film ‘Robin Hood: Prince of Thieve

Everything I Do’ by Bryan Adams is the most romantic song of any day, any time for the people who are in love. The song was written and performed by Bryan Adams in his album ‘Waking up the Neighbours’ in 1991 and was further featured in the film ‘Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves’. The song was a huge international success and won a Grammy Award for Best Song Written Specifically for a Motion Picture or Television at the Grammy Awards of 1992. The song topped the charts in thirty countries around the world and was attributed as one of the best songs around the world. This Valentine's Day, sing this classic Bryan Adams love song as soon you meet him/her and sweep them off their feet


Everything I Do
- Bryan Adams
Look into my eyes, you will see,
What you mean to me.
Search your heart search your soul,
And when you find me there, you'll search no more.
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for. You know it's true,
Everything I do, I do it for you.
Look into your heart - you will find,
There's nothin' there to hide.
Take me as I am - take my life,
I would give it all - I would sacrifice.
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for.
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more.
Ya know it's true,
Everything I do - I do it for you.
There's no love, like your love.
And no other, could give more love.
There's nowhere - unless you're there.
All the time all the way - yeah.
Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more,
Yeah, I would fight for you - I'd lie for you.
Walk the wire for you - yeah, I'd die for you.
Ya know it's true.
Everything I do. Ohhh, I do it for you.

Heaven


411213794-love-in-paradise-iiA great love song by the one and only Bryan Adams, this song is ideal to let your beloved how precious are the moments you spend together and how much they cherish you in their life. The song has been written by Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance and performed by Bryan Adams him

great love song by the one and only Bryan Adams, this song is ideal to let your beloved how precious are the moments you spend together and how much they cherish you in their life. The song has been written by Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance and performed by Bryan Adams himself. It appeared for the first time in 1983 and was later included by Adams in his album Reckless in 1984. The song was recorded in New York City on June 6th and 7th 1983 at the power station. We give you the lyrics of Heaven, the classic song to woo your love.


Heaven
- Bryan Adams
Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free
Now nothing can take you away from me
We bin down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me coming back for more
Baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
Oh - once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feeling down
Ya - nothing' could change what you mean to me
Oh there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
Cause our love will light the way
N' baby you're all that I want
When you're lying' here in my arms
I'm finding' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
I've been waiting for so long
For something to arrive
For love to come along
Now our dreams are coming true
Through the good times and the bad
Ya - I'll be standing there by you.

 

top-love-songs-2012-for-romance

Top 100 Love Songs

  Have you compiled that perfect love songs playlist for your Valentine’s night? If you haven’t, then don’t expect any help from this list by The NY Daily News. Okay, that’s unfair; don’t expect any help here unless the only love songs you’ve enjoyed since 1990 are Mariah Carey’s “Vision Of Love” and Seal’s “Kiss From A Rose.” But you should forward it to your parents!

100. “Oh Girl” – The Chi-Lites
99. “When I Fall In Love” Nat King Cole
98. “Have I Told You Lately” – Van Morrison
97. “How Can I Tell You” – Cat Stevens
96. “Alison” – Elvis Costello
95. “Do You Love Me?” From Fiddler on the Roof
94. “Some Enchanted Evening” From South Pacific
93. “Someone to Watch Over Me” – Linda Ronstadt
92. “A Man and a Woman” – Anita Kerr Singers
91. “Natural Woman” – Aretha Franklin
90. “All I Want” – Joni Mitchell
89. “At Last” – Etta James
88. “You Make Loving Fun” – Fleetwood Mac
87. “Songbird” – Fleetwood Mac
86. “Just the Way You Are” – Billy Joel
85. “Last Dance” – Donna Summer
84. “Fever” – Peggy Lee
83. “Do You Want to Dance?” – Bette Midler
82. “Sexual Healing” – Marvin Gaye
81. “Crazy” – Patsy Cline
80. “Always on My Mind” – Willie Nelson
79. “Saving All My Love for You” – Whitney Houston
78. “On the Street Where You Live” – From My Fair Lady
77. “Somewhere” – Stephen Sondheim and Leonard Bernstein
76. “Still in Love With You” – Al Green
75. “Do You Believe in Magic?” – The Lovin’ Spoonful
74. “Just Like a Woman” – Bob Dylan
73. “P.S. I Love You” – The Beatles
72. “Chelsea Morning” – Joni Mitchell
71. “Girl” – The Beatles
70. “Kiss From a Rose” – Seal
69. “Vision of Love” – Mariah Carey
68. “With or Without You” – U2
67. “Moon River” – Henry Mancini
66. “Take on Me” – a-ha
65. “Crazy for You” – Madonna
64. “Time After Time” – Cyndi Lauper
63. “Come On Eileen” – Dexys Midnight Runners
62. “Love You Inside Out” – Bee Gees
61. “You’re the One That I Want” – John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
60. “How Deep Is Your Love” – The Bee Gees
59. “You Don’t Have to Be a Star (To Be in My Show)” – Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr.
58. “Shining Star” – Earth Wind & Fire
57. “Lovin’ You” – Minnie Ripperton
56. “Then Came You” – Dionne Warwick and the Spinners
55. “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love Babe” – Barry White
54. “Feel Like Makin’ Love” – Roberta Flack
53. “Love’s Theme” – The Love Unlimited Orchestra
52. “The Way We Were” – Barbra Streisand
51. “Midnight Train To Georgia” – Gladys Knight
50. “Let’s Get It On” – Marvin Gaye
49. “You Are the Sunshine of My Life” – Stevie Wonder
48. “Lean on Me” – Bill Withers
47. “Here, There and Everywhere” – The Beatles
46. “Heart of Gold” – Neil Young
45. “Let’s Stay Together” – Al Green
44. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” – Diana Ross
43. “Close to You” – The Carpenters
42. “The Long and Winding Road” – The Beatles
41. “Sugar Sugar” – The Archies
40. “Higher Love” – Steve Winwood
39. “Love Theme From Romeo and Juliet” – Henry Mancini
38. “This Guy’s in Love With You” – Herb Alpert
37. “Baby Love” – The Supremes
36. “Strangers in the Night” – Frank Sinatra
35. “Reach Out I’ll Be There” – The Four Tops
34. “When a Man Loves a Woman” – Percy Sledge
33. “I Will Always Love You” – Dolly Parton/Whitney Houston
32. “(You’re My) Soul and Inspiration” – The Righteous Brothers
31. “My Love” – Petula Clark
30. “I Got You Babe” – Sonny and Cher
29. “Back in My Arms Again” – The Supremes
28. “Happy Together” – The Turtles
27. “My Guy” – Mary Wells
26. “Chapel of Love” – The Dixie Cups
25. “I Will Follow Him” – Little Peggy March
24. “He’s So Fine” – The Chiffons
23. “Up on the Roof” – The Drifters
22. “Will You Love Me Tomorrow?” – Carole King
21. “Stay” – Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs
20. “Save the Last Dance for Me” – The Drifters
19. “Unchained Melody” – The Righteous Brothers
18. “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” – Queen
17. “Sherry” – The Four Seasons
16. “To Sir With Love” – Lulu
15. “Killing Me Softly With His Song” – Roberta Flack
14. “You’ve Got a Friend” – Carole King
13. “All I Have to Do Is Dream” – The Everly Brothers
12. “Bridge Over Troubled Water” – Simon & Garfunkel
11. “Best of My Love” – The Emotions
10. “I Can’t Stop Loving You” – Ray Charles
09. “Michelle” – The Beatles
08. “Are You Lonesome Tonight?” – Elvis Presley
07. “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” – Roberta Flack
06. “In My Life” – The Beatles
05. “You Are So Beautiful” – Joe Cocker
04. “I Just Called to Say I Love You” – Stevie Wonder
03. “Wonderful Tonight” – Eric Clapton
02. “I’ll Be There” – The Jackson 5
01. “My Girl” – The Temptations

 

Heart Musical Notes

del.icio.us Tags: ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the best pulsed electromagnetic field therapy machine reviews! How do they work?

PEMF- Benefits | PEMF Wellness Technology | PEMF 8000

PEMF 8000 create wellness | PEMF is short for pulsed electromagnetic fields | PEMF 8000